The XO 1651 Double Horn featuring a Kruspe wrap was designed and developed in collaboration with highly respected engineers, technicians, and hornists. With a warm focused tone, exceptional slotting, it merges performance and practicality.
- Excellent Response and Brilliant Tone
- One-piece Leadpipe: The one-piece leadpipe provides reduced resistance and superior intonation. It produces complex harmonics with a consistent playing feel.
- Personalized Comfort: Adjustable Finger Hook
- The clamping mechanism allows for easy adjustment of the pinky finger hook to best suit the hand and playing style of the performer.
- Durable & Reliable
- String Lever Action: Traditional string linkage provides smooth and quiet synchronous response of lever and rotor.
- Phosphor Bronze Bottom Caps: Advanced metallurgy offers increased resistance to wear and corrosion.