For fixed paging applications such as fast-food restaurants, supermarkets, gas stations, busing and transportation, commercial facilities and dispatch. omnidirectional for “forgiving” pick-up of users that may not be “focused on” or “committed to” the mic. Long lasting push-to-talk switch with external contact closure. Dual zone available as the AMC105-2-19 featuring two DPDT sealed micro switches with color coded buttons for easy identification, permits paging in two areas, and an all-call feature is obtained by depressing both buttons simultaneously. 19” heavy-duty chrome plated gooseneck and 2 3 / 4 ” flange included. 6’ cable terminates with stripped and tinned ends.
- Omnidirectional Dynamic Heavy-Duty
- Microphone with Push-to-Talk Switch;
- AMC105SNO-19: Single Zone 19” Heavy-Duty Gooseneck and Flange
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 150Hz-10KHz
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV (1.6 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 550 ohms