The AirTurn DIGIT 500 features two 3.5mm (1/8”) ports that accept nearly any momentary switch. Adapters are included for 6.3mm (1/4”) switch inputs. It has an external keypad for easy custom programming, and may also be used as a handheld remote.
Wireless Remote Control for Momentary Switches and Pedals
Connect your favorite momentary switch for Bluetooth remote control. The AirTurn DIGIT 500 accepts nearly any momentary hand, bite, or foot switch, including the classic BOSS FS5U, FS7, and so on. Manage sloppy switches with debounce control using the free AirTurn Manager app.
It comes equipped with two 3.5mm jacks that can be split into four total 3.5mm jacks (splitter cable sold separately). Two 6.3mm adapters and a USB charging cable come in the box.
Handheld Bluetooth Remote for Teleprompters and Presentations
The AirTurn DIGIT 500 is a palm-sized Bluetooth remote that may also be used for presenting and teleprompting! There are many compatible apps, and it may also be custom programmed for your particular needs.
- Endless Apps: Hundreds of compatible apps for turning pages, reading music/lyrics/tabs, triggering backing tracks/effects, sending MIDI commands, cueing audio/lighting, capturing photo/video, and more!
- App Control: Seven built-in modes store switch commands that work with hundreds of apps including those supported with AirDirect.
- Customize: Create commands for almost any app that responds to keystrokes, macros, mouse clicks, or MIDI with the free AirTurn Manager. Adjust features such as Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, and Debounce. Select switch types such as Momentary, Latching, Pulse, or Command.
- Updates: AirTurn Manager supports Over-the-Air updates to firmware for the latest features.
- Versatile: May be used with up to 4 external momentary switches or as a handheld remote.
- Max Range: At 200+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry’s operating range.
- Max Battery Life: Rechargeable battery provides 200+ hours of play time with a single charge, displays status indicators, and automatically turns off when the host device is turned off.
- Status Indicators: Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Pairing Options: Choose open pairing for instant connections when switching between devices. Choose closed pairing to store a single connection and prevent unintended connection to other devices.
- Multiple Devices: Connect up to eight AirTurn devices to use at the same time for more switch options.
- Flexible Use: Use with your favorite momentary switch or as a handheld remote.
- Compatibility: Works with phones, tablets, and computers that have Bluetooth 4 or higher, and accepts nearly any momentary switch.
- Product Weight: 2 oz (.056kg)
- Product Dimensions: 2.25x 2.75x.625 in (57x70 x16mm)