SIRE P5 is created for max power playing. Adopting Bass Legend Marcus Miller’s preferences, one can produce remarkable vintage and modern tones for studio recording and live performances with the SIRE's first P bass.
The SIRE P5 has a pure collaboration of the P Style Body & Marcus-signature electronics and hardware for precise low registers. This P bass' wide neck profile composed of the C-shaped roasted hard maple structure and rolled fretboard edges enhance its playability and maintain its comfortable feel whit keeping it vintage.
- Body Material: North American Alder
- Body Shape: Sire P Bass Type
- Body Color: Red
- Pickups: Marcus Vintage-Precision Revolution Set
- Electronics: Passive Volume & Tone Control
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple(Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4mm Medium
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 4strings-42mm Width
- Binding: None
- Inlay: BK Dot
- Knobs: Chrome Metal Knob
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Vintage-S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: Tortoise