The PRL-9721 is a right-handed set of Locking RATIO® Calibrated Machine Heads for electric guitar that use 6-in-line tuners with staggered posts (eliminates the need for a string tree).
It has a two pin casing that can be used as is, or with our Patented InvisoMatch Mounting Plates [opens in new tab].
4 different sets of InvisoMatch mounting plates in brushed aluminum are included to make installation on most guitars fast and accurate by using your existing screw mounting holes.
- Ratio patented gear technology
- Ratio - calibrated machine heads incorporate different string gauges into the tuning equation.
- From low e to high e 39:1, 24:1, 20:1, 35:1, 20:1, 12:1.
- We balanced the gear ratios to each string simplifying the tuning process.
- With ratio, a half turn is a semi-tone!
- Every string reacts the same to any tuning adjustment. Predictable, precise tuning, on every string.
- Gear ratio: unique for each string position - one turn-one tone
- Peg holes diameter required: 13/32" (10mm)
- String post diameter: 0.236" (6mm)
- String post length to string hole: 0.827” (21mm) - 0.787" (20mm) - 0.748" (19mm)
- Weight per single machine head: 0.083lbs (38g)
- Weight per set of six: 0.496lbs (225g)
- String diameter up to 72 gauge
- Includes 6 machine heads, mounting screws and bushings
- Includes complimentary 4 sets of aluminum mounting plates