The PRN-2721 and PRN-2731 are a right-handed sets of RATIO® Calibrated Machine Heads for electric guitar that use 6-in-line tuners.
It has a two pin casing that can be used as is, or with our Patented InvisoMatch Mounting Plates.
4 different sets of InvisoMatch mounting plates in brushed aluminum are included to make installation on most guitars fast and accurate by using your existing screw mounting holes.
- RATIO patented gear technology
- RATIO - Calibrated Machine Heads incorporate different string gauges into the tuning equation
- From Low E to High E 39:1, 24:1, 20:1, 35:1, 20:1, 12:1
- We balanced the gear ratios to each string simplifying the tuning process
- With RATIO®, a half turn is a semi-tone
- Every string reacts the same to any tuning adjustment. Predictable, precise tuning, on every string
- Gear ratio: unique for each string position - one turn-one tone
- Peg holes diameter required: 13/32" (10mm)
- String post diameter: 0.236" (6mm)
- String post length to string hole: 0.890” (22.6mm)
- Weight per single machine head: 0.066lbs (30g)
- Weight per set of six: 0.393lbs (179g)
- String diameter up to 72 gauge
- Includes 6 machine heads, mounting screws and bushings
- Includes complimentary 4 sets of aluminum mounting plates