The PRN-3411 is a right-handed set of open back RATIO® Calibrated Machine Heads for acoustic guitars that use 3+3 side tuners.
It has an intricate skeletonized button and finish selection.
RATIO® patented gear technology:
RATIO® - Calibrated Machine Heads incorporate different string gauges into the tuning equation.
From Low E to High E 39:1, 24:1, 20:1, 14:1, 20:1, 12:1.
We balanced the gear ratios to each string simplifying the tuning process.
With RATIO®, a half turn is a semi-tone!
Every string reacts the same to any tuning adjustment. Predictable, precise tuning, on every string.
- Gear ratio: unique for each string position - one turn-one tone
- Peg holes diameter required: 0.346" (8.8mm)
- String post diameter: 0.236" (6mm)
- String post length to string hole: 0.827” (21mm)
- Weight per single machine head: 0.056lbs (25.5g)
- Weight per set of six: 0.338lbs (153g)
- String diameter up to 72 gauge
- Includes 6 machine heads, mounting screws and bushings