THE GO-TO S-STYLE SIRE GUITAR:
The traditional S-shaped electric guitar is improved with electronics and hardware specs that are Larry Carlton-appointed to match most types of guitar playing styles from classic to contemporary. It offers modified neck features that make the playing experience and its value more exceptional.
The wood materials used on the body and neck of the S3 are specified to match the playing experience acquired from higher priced guitars.
Its electronics and hardware are finely configured to the tonal preferences of Larry Carlton.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Sire S-Style Shape
- Body Color: TS, VWH, DRD, PINK, SNB, BK
- Pickups: Sire Standard-ST Pickup Set
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Knobs: BK Strat Knob(Volume and Tone)
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape:: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, Edgeless™ (Rolled Fretboard Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 42mm Width
- Inlay: Ivory Dot
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Bridge: Sire Standard Tremolo Bridge(2 Post Type)
- Tuning Gear: Sire Standard Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: White 3ply