QUALITY CRAFTED GUITARS FOR ALL.
With the addition of flamed maple top, SIRE T7 FM is packaged not only to hold a great sound versatility but also a great personality.
SIRE T7 has an Alder body and 5A flamed veneer allowing its wood to keep its great shape. It has a roasted maple neck material and rolled fretboard edges to deliver comfort and better playing experience. It has the H-H T7 Modern Pickup set, especially designed for interference cancellation, & an Alnico V for high output for more extreme uses mixed with a five-way lever switch for tonal variety. Its hardware is packaged with SIRE Premium Locking Tuners to prevent tuning slips.
- Body Material: North American Alder+Flamed Veneer
- Body Shape: Sire T Shape
- Pickups: Sire LC Super-M Pickup set (Zebra type)
- Electronics: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Switching: Position 1 : Bridge Pickup (Humbucker)
- Position 2 : Bridge and Neck Split (Inner Coil)
- Position 3 : Bridge and Neck Humbucker
- Position 4 : Neck Split(Outter Coil)
- Position 5 : Neck Humbucker
- Neck Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple(Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 42mm Width
- Binding: None
- Inlay: Abalone Dot
- Knobs: Chrome Dome Knob
- Bridge: T7 2-post Modern Bridge(Steel Block and Stainless Saddle)
- Tuning Gear: Sire Premium Locking Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: BK 3ply(Butterscotch Blode), Tortoise 3ply (TS, AWH), Ivory Pearl 3ply (Fiesta Red)