A new addition to our best-selling U-Smile range is the U-Smilino sopranino ukulele: Our smallest instrument ever but it’s big on tone, quality and character.
At a little over 47cm, U-Smilino is the perfect size for smaller children starting out their musical journey. But don’t let its small size fool you, this is also a quality ukulele with a rich, full sound ideal for developed players wanting to add a unique instrument to their repertoire.
The ultra-portable size allows you to take U-Smilino anywhere – supplied complete with a Mahalo carry bag, it will conveniently fit inside your backpack or suitcase.
SMILE……and the whole world smiles with you!
- Body Sengon
- Neck Jabon
- Fingerboard Mahogany
- Bridge Mahogany
- Frets 12, Nickel
- Machine Heads Dolphin, Gold Plated
- Strings Aquila Super Nylgut
- Saddle Graph Tech Nubone Xb
- Nut Abs, White
- Nut Width 35mm (1 3/8”)
- Scale Length 300mm (11 13/16”)
- Body Length 210mm (8 1/4”)
- Body Height 46mm (1 13/16”)
- Body Width 143mm (5 5/8”)
- Overall Length 476mm (18 3/4”)
- Finish High Gloss
- Packaging Full Color Display Box
- With Carry Bag