HANDY PASSIVE VERSATILE BASS.
The entry-level bass in the V series now has a passive variant. Sire V3P's Marcus Miller-approved hardware, body build and neck features, and now passive electronics completes this bass' efficiency for its cost.
Adopting Marcus Miller's tone, V3P's pickup set and preamp are designed to create versatile sounds suitable for many styles. - The rosewood fingerboard with rolled fretboard edges adds more tonal depth enhancing the V3’s overall playability. The mahogany body stands as a great foundation for punchy-sounding pickups. The bolt-on Canadian hard maple neck of the V3 gives some snappy notes.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: TS, BKS, RS, ORG, SNB
- Pickups: Marcus Standard J Revolution Set
- Preamp: Passive Volume & Tone Control
- Controls: Volume(Neck PU), Volume(Bridge PU), Tone(Master)
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Edgeless™ (Rolled Fretboard Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 Medium
- String Nut: 4 String – Bone Nut 38mm width / 5 String – Bone Nut 46mm width
- Inlay: White Pearl Dot
- Knobs: Plastic Jazz Type Black
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Standard Bass Brdige with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear: Standard Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: 3Ply Black/White/Black Pickguard