A PASSIVE BASS FOR VINTAGE ENTHUSIASTS:
A passive jazz bass jampacked with vintage features from sound to aesthetics. The V5 will be truly enjoyed by players who want to go all-vintage with a plus factor on the comfortable neck, at a great price point.
The all-vintage bass has an all-vintage neck from the satin finished roasted hard maple material that gives an authentic vintage tone, look and feel with fretboard edges that are rolled for superior comfort and playability. The simple combination of V5's electronics and hardware makes it easy for players to achieve a real vintage jazz sound.
- Body Material: North American Alder
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Pickups : Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Set
- Preamp : Passive Volume & Tone Control
- Controls : Volume(Neck PU), Volume(Bridge PU), Tone(Master)
- Neck Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4mm Medium
- String Nut: 4 String - Bone Nut 38mm width / 5 String - Bone Nut 46mm width
- Binding: 1 Ply Black
- Inlay: Black Square Block
- Knobs: BK Jazz Knobs
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Vintage -S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black 3 Ply