This limited edition Zildjian 400th Anniversary design celebrates the prevalence of Zildjian cymbals in popular music. With the British invasion, Zildjian became the standard in popular music. When The Beatles appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1964, demand for Zildjian cymbals exploded so much that the company ended the year with 90,000 cymbals on backorder. This design is our way of paying homage to 60’s style, inspired by concert posters of that era.
- Clear Lacquer Wood Tip 5A with 60s Rock Design
- The world's most popular drumstick size
- Classic stick choice for beginner drummers and professionals
- Mid-sized shaft and medium taper
- Comfortable balance and feel, and flexible sound